So my job has been extra hectic over the past couple months, because my team at work as been a person short, so as the team lead I had to assure all the sessions were still being utilized. Now we finally have a full team, which is great! I went home for a few days at Christmas and it was wonderful!! I was able to see several friends, unfortunately not everyone, but with only a few days it was harder than previous visits. It was great to catch up with those I saw, and it was so nice to hang out with my family. We did the usual while I was home, In-n-Out, riding at the ranch, and a trip to Anchos for some yummy tortillas! Kimmie came up with a wonderful idea, and we gave our mom tickets to Wicked for her Christmas present. Three years ago we had tickets, however my mom got sick and ended up spending the night we went to Wicked in the hospital. She was so upset that she could not come, and was so surprised and excited to get to finally see it! It was a great trip, but every time I go home,it cements the fact that I'm happy to not be living in SoCal anymore, I miss all my friends and family, but not the rest of Cali!
Anchos! I've known all these girls since I was 7!
Night out on the town with friends
Merry Christmas mom!
Wicked!
Now that Christmas is over I am now focused on my upcoming trip to Australia! I cannot wait til I leave and am so excited to travel again, I caught the travel bug almost three years ago in Europe and since then have been planning this trip to Australia. I am going with two friends that live in Canada, that I actually met on that trip in Europe. We just clicked and spent most of the Europe trip together and since then they have come to visit me when I was in NYC, and I went to visit them in Canada. I will be gone for two weeks, and will try to update my travel blog http://christinatraveladventures.blogspot.com/ as much as possible while over there with details about my days! Check out my other blog for ALL the info about my trip!
<3 Bye for now

No comments:
Post a Comment